Wednesday, October 3, 2007

POSTERS THAT DEPICT THE INTEGRATED LEARNING EXPERIENCE

Given that Education on a global scale is moving to support the move of ‘fast capitalism’ i.e. where minority groups control the means of production in varying degrees of monopoly control thus, creating a mass employment market for skilled professionals and unskilled apprentices, it becomes necessary that we train people to become independent such that they themselves become the ‘movers’ of fast capitalism. In effect, the monopoly of control is then spread across a more broader band of people educated enough to invent new opportunities to satisfy the physiological needs of the masses such that more and more reach self-actualisation thus, prospering their own life through a culture of self-reliance.
– Abdullah Sujee.

1 comment:

Farzaana Ebrahim Khota said...

Assalmu alykum

May this note find you in good health and in strong Imaan Ameen.

Sir, my name is Farzaana Ebrahim Khota of Roshnee "ex matriculant 06" and I would like to comment you Masha Allah keep up the good work and may Allah grant you success and through the greatest help of you and the advices and guidance from you and Allah(SWT) I am finding that my life has changed tremendously and I am succeeding.

LIfe fluctuates as soon as you find that you are concentrating and working hard and remember Allah wherever you are. I still can't believe that the time has flewn by so quick in time and I have learnt alot from you and it shows that you have made a difference to my life .

May Allah grant you barakah in all your affairs. Insha Allah.Ameen


It was the most intruding eperience for me to be in your class since grade9.All the greatest advices you have presented me was a fruitful essence and it still tickle my brain whenever I am doing something.


Jazakallah
Wassalam
Farzaana Ebrahim Khota