Monday, September 17, 2007

REPLY FROM AMS - ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIM SCHOOL

RE: INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN VAAL HEARINGS. State immediately that is collection of intyerviews with apartheid heroes (or fighters) . VAAL HEARINGS scared the daylights out of me. I didn’t want to read further.

1. Br Abdulluah, the issue is being clouded… don’t bring in the fund raising. It is irrelevant.
2. Get to the point. My pupils are running a newspaper…. They will do it as project for.
3. The students will be doing a.. b. and c.
4. This is how you can help.
5. Advise when it will be published.
6. Suddenly way below…. Afghanistan comes in… why is remotely related to the apartheid people.
7. I suggest a tidying up of sequence of events and words too.
8. People will get lost in the verbiage.
Sorry I am blunt… but it needs to be said


ASSOCIATION OF MUSLIM SCHOOLS
RASHID CHOPDAT
Cell: 084 251 0623 - Cell Fax: 084 252 6487
Tel/Fax: 011 942 1283 - e-Mail rc@efunda.co.za

No comments: