Monday, September 17, 2007

REPLY FROM MARSHA GOREN - OCCUPIED PALESTINE

From: Marsha Goren [mailto:marsha@globaldreamers.org] Sent: 22 August 2007 9:23 PMTo: abdullahsuje@telkomsa.netSubject: Re: CALL FOR COLLABORATION
Hi Abdullah,
It is Marsha from Globaldreamers. If you remember I won the award for global collaboration. My kids are only in the 6th grade so the age difference is too large unfortunately. I do have a unit about the Holocaust on my site and there are stories of oppression and man in his darkest hour.
If you see anything please let me know. I was very impressed at the Microsoft Worldwide conference and enjoyed our group.
Wish you well,
Marsha
http://www.globaldreamers.org/holocaust

***NB: two pupils will be contact with her to get an interview with a Holocaust survivor so that that they can feel for real the terror of oppression.

No comments: